Some of our most valued single home property management services:
• A market analysis to determine a valuation of the market rent for your property.
• Advertisement of your property, including photos and descriptions to locate qualified tenants as well as screening of same.
• Tenant application process which includes criminal search.
• Take photos of the property to document condition at move in and move out.
• Working with Homeowners or Condo associations’ process for approval (if applicable) so you don't have to navigate this process additionally; our company manages these types of associations so we are very familiar with the rules governing their conduct and how they must treat you and your property.
• Obtaining executed lease agreements.
• Moving in tenant and making necessary arrangements.
• Monthly rent collection - Processing collection letters and calls in the event of a tenant’s late payment.
• Deposit payments from the rent proceeds for your recurring expenses such as homeowner association dues, pool maintenance or lawn care.
• Handle all tenant correspondence, communications and requests.
• We are instrumental in the communication between landlord & attorney regarding tenant issues
• Enforce the lease provisions and rules & regulations.
• Lease renewals and rent increases.
• Performing periodic property inspections.
• Contact Contractors and or handymen for repairs on the property, obtain estimates and forward to owner for approval.
• Provide the owner with a complete history of all income and expenses monthly. We also provide a complete year-end report for the property owners’ tax filing.
• Keep the owner informed about issues concerning his/her property.
How a Property management can help you save time and give you piece of mind